Alliance Medical Legal Consulting is working with plaintiff and defense counsel to reduce attorney and support staff time to organize, review and summarize medical records. With our nurse consultants and nurse life care planners you can spend more time strategizing and managing your case. Allow your legal assistants, office managers and paralegals to focus on the important aspects of their job.
Your legal expertise and our knowledge of the healthcare system and its inner workings combine for your success. Every medical record review is mired in thousands of bits of information. Alliance Medical Legal Consulting has the special knowledge and experience to sort through that information and uncover the significant facts. We have the ability to transform a huge volume of complex data from chaos to clarity.
Our nurses have the clinical experience and knowledge to provide you with a comprehensive and timely review of the medical related issues on your case.
The services of a legal nurse consultant are more cost-effective than those of a physician. As the healthcare provider who is face-to-face with the patient every day, the legal nurse consultant can educate you about a wide range of medical issues. This knowledge and experience saves you time and money when working with medical experts.
We can work with you to develop the following:
- Screen cases for merit
- Review, explain and summarize medical records
- Develop medical chronologies and timelines
- Identify deviations from standards of care
- Explain and research significant medical facts and events
- Personal injury summary reports
- Attend and report on your client’s DMEs (defense medical exam)
- Review of medical billing records for conditional payments