The Nurse Life Care Plan is a tool used for the purpose of estimating medical and non-medical needs of the person with a catastrophic injury, chronic pain, chronic disease, or special needs.
Alliance Medical Legal Consulting brings nursing expertise and experience necessary to develop and critique life care plans for plaintiff or defense based on the individual needs of your client. We provide the needed and necessary consultation & assistance to educate you and your client.
- Registered Nurses (RNs) have the necessary education, experience & licensure to formulate a plan of care while collaborating with the health care team.
- We use the nursing process to develop a life care plan in an easy to understand format.
- Nurse life care planners analyze and critique the plaintiff life care plan.
- The nurse life care planner provides expert testimony based on the contents of the life care plan.
We are available to work with you and your client on the following types of cases:
- Birth Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Chronic Pain
- Any Catastrophic Injury
- Geriatric Care Plans
- Special Needs Trusts
- Elder Law / Estate Planning
Chronic disease such as:
- Disease of the Heart
- Neurological Conditions
Clients with trusts being established or in existence can work with a nurse case manager to develop, implement and monitor plans of care with the client, guardian or family.
Clients with non-catastrophic injuries such as spine and neck injuries, joint replacement, slip & fall related injuries or motor vehicle accidents can have future needs developed into a medical cost projection.